The Saab 9-3 is heading to Turkey, as that country has apparently purchased the rights to the vehicle’s for use in a new Turkish national car. “We bought Saab 9-3’s intellectual property rights, but not its name,” Turkish Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik […]
- Turkey Purchases Rights to Saab 9-3 7 months ago
- Ford reports healthy spike in India sales 2 years ago
- Volvo is now testing self-driving cars on real roads 2 years ago
- British tabloid attacks ‘Top Gear’ host Clarkson for supposed slur 2 years ago
- Ford taps Fields as new CEO 2 years ago
Ford India recorded an 83 percent increase in sales in April, selling 13,297 vehicles in combined domestic...
Volvo’s project ‘Drive Me’ – which features 100 self-driving Volvos on public roads in everyday...
British tabloid The Mirror attacked Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson for an unaired clip in which the television...